Thursday, December 9, 2010

I'll Never Ignore the Perfume Lady at the Mall Again

This is a shout out to all of the people who are nice to the men and women who work at kiosks throughout the world. Thanks for realizing that I'm just doing my job. I promise that I'd rather not be asking you if you'd be interested in winning a new car or $25,000 today, but whether I like it or not, it's a paycheck. And I enjoy it when you stop to chat with me for a few minutes. Otherwise it's a long 8 (or 10 or 12) hours sitting on my stool.

So thanks for not completely ignoring me when I ask how your day is going. Thanks for acknowledging me even when you don't want what I'm selling. I really appreciate it.


(Be looking for a more substantial bonus post from me over the weekend, folks! But today's been a long one, and I think I'm just going to kick back and watch Castle if you don't mind. Thanks for understanding.)

No comments: