Thursday, September 2, 2010

Time Management - i don't haz it

Hey Readers,

I know. I know. We're only two weeks into our new schedule and I'm already behind. I thought I was going to have time to finish my post after work today, but my new co-workers invited me out for a beer and a bite to eat after we finished our shift. Please understand, it has been my dream to have colleagues who invite me to hang out after we get off work for as long as I've watched television. I felt like such an adult. And then an hour turned into two turned into three, and now it's 11 p.m. on Thursday and my planned post is nowhere in sight.

I really want to take my time to craft this week's post - it dovetails with B's post from Tuesday and I don't want to rush through it. This is a little note and an apology letting you know that you'll have a little Saturday treat from These Gentlemen, so be looking for my offering to the blogosphere then.

G'night!
ali d.

4 comments:

David Pratt said...

It would appear you aren't the only one.

Brett said...

Hey! I was applying for a job. That takes PRECEDENCE.

David Pratt said...

All is forgiven.

TilderSmith said...

Hmmmm... glad we could help. I notice you didn't mention WHERE your new co-workers invited you.....