Sunday, March 1, 2009

So Worth the Puritan Shame

I just found out there is another use for shower massagers, other than as, you know, gag gifts.

As massagers for the shower.

And as the scalding jets first charged onto my scalp I literally moaned, thus perpetuating the notorious shower massager reputation. The dual shame and joy I felt a few days ago upon first discovering this hidden gem in my rental home inspires me now, with the blissful memory of my merrily vibrating scalp, to make a list of the top eight (because I couldn't think of two more on the fly) most embarrassing but AWESOME things to own.

8 - Fanny packs. Goofy but SO convenient!
7 - Feminine wipes. You can just trust me if you want.
6 - Every single Britney Spears album. I don't care what you say, she makes great dance music.
5 - Pokemon on Gameboy.
4 - Giant birthday balloons given at a point when you have to carry them around all day.
3 - Naked baby pictures.
2 - A blog that you reference in real life.
1 - Shower massagers.

I encourage discussion; also two more items to round out the list.

10 comments:

David Pratt said...

The day Pokemon becomes an MMORPG is the day I vanish from society.

Unknown said...

http://tinyurl.com/byedave

Stephen said...

Does Giant have a deal with Britney Spears where they play her music all the time? Every single grocery run I go on I hear at list one song by her. Is anyone else picking up on this?

Ozkirbas said...

Yeah, either that or Enrique Iglesias.

#9 - KY Warming Lubricant

#10 - T-shirts with your picture on them

Mia said...

wait, t-shirts with brittany's picture or like, me having one with my own picture?

Ozkirbas said...

Own picture.

But, imagine a world were everyone had a t-shirt with a picture of Brittany Graham.

David Pratt said...

You mean you don't?

Ozkirbas said...

Who DOESN'T have a B.G. Tee?

Unknown said...

I mean, I definitely do. I wish there was a way in which I could put the picture up in the context of these comments.

Mia said...

I knew I couldn't be the only one who had one.