Thursday, July 9, 2009

It's Glorious!

It's been 28 days. 28 long days of looking for it at friends' houses, at my parents', on the streets. It's made me late for work. Hell, I'm using at work. Sneaking it when we're not busy.

But they have to understand, right? Right? I mean, I need it. I can't function without it. I mean, I can get it other places, but there's never enough time. 

And whose idea was it to cut me off in the first place dammit? Huh? How did you think this would go? Did you think I'd be grateful? That I'd focus on the more important things in life? Well think. again.

But there's a light at the end of the tunnel. A three hour window that turns into four but it's OK because he found us - he's here. It's really happening. Well hello, Mr. Comcast Technician. Installation fee? Bring it on. Five dollar surcharge per month to rent a router? Worth it. Hook me up, baby. Give me what I need. Give me that sweet, sweet Internet.

8557 kbps.

Wireless access.

Oh yeah.


I'm back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Even when we were at the beach, there you went, sneaking off to the Wendy's down the road to use. Can't even go without on vacation?

Guuuuuurl, you got a problem!