Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Summary

If you're new to our little part of the interweb, you may not know quite what we're all about. That's why I've compiled a list of all our most-oft tagged items, to paint a story of These Gentlemen.

Music (29)

Memory (28)

Ozkirbas (27)

Politics (22)

Obama (14)

Bacon (12)

Comics (11)

Art (11)

Damo (11)

Video Games/ Video Games and Myth (11)

News (10)

These Gentlemen (10)

DC/Washington DC/Washington DC survival (10)

New Mexico (8)

Books (7)

Links (7)

Children (7)

Site Management (7)

Red Haired Girl (6)

Batman (5)

Sports (5)

Christmas (5)

TV (5)


In case you were skimming, we value bacon just under the 44th President of the United States, and Ozkirbas over both Mr. Obama and politics on the whole. We talk about ourselves and DC more than other states, books, and children. Batman and Christmas rank the same on our scale.



This representation is 100% accurate.

4 comments:

Ozkirbas said...

And, how. Third next to memories and music? Psh.

Jason Heat said...

its cause you tag yourself on every post of yours.

if Max did that he would reigh SUPREME

zzz said...

I tag "bacon" almost every time...

Ozkirbas said...

@ Jason - "reigh," eh?

@AZ Winer - I saw that once and, admittedly, you got me the first time I noticed. I think it was your "post-race" post and I skimmed through it again to double check I didn't miss anything about bacon.